Featuring your next go-to CBD companion – Asé Pure Naturals Muscle Gel Roll On!
Today we’re going to introduce you to this handy little go-to and why you’ll want to have it in your purse or gym bag right away.
- What is the CBD Muscle Roll On and what is it for?
- What ingredients are in the Muscle Gel Roll On?
- How to use the CBD Muscle Roll On for best results
What Is CBD Muscle Roll On?
Many athletes are already knowledgeable about the benefits of CBD, especially for muscle recovery post workout. Many CBD products are also infused with pain-relieving ingredients for greater comfort after your muscles have worked hard and are entering that recovery phase.
Even non-athletes are enthusiasts of the relief they can get from our topical products. People with arthritis, carpal tunnel, plantar fasciitis and others recovering from an injury all report excellent pain relief benefits.
Its super convenient roll-on top makes it easy to use. Great for on-the-go, leaves no messy residue, does not stain clothing, works immediately and smells amazing. The power of CBD and other ingredients are packed into a gel that can be easily rolled right onto the area where relief is needed. This combines lifestyle + need to get the perfect product form that provides targeted relief.
This CBD topical roll on has many uses:
- Post workout recovery
- General soreness after physical exertion
- For areas that tend to get sore after normal activities. (Old injuries, new injuries or sore joints, for example)
- Muscle tightness or tension
- Carpal tunnel
- Nerve pain
What’s In the Muscle Roll On?
Beyond the powerful cannabidiol (CBD) which has a variety of topical benefits, there are a lot of other ingredients in this CBD Muscle Gel that help provide unique properties and benefits. In combination with CBD they work in tandem to help your tired and sore muscles to feel better.
Here’s some of what makes our CBD muscle formula so special (and a must have!):
Ingredients in the CBD Muscle Gel:
- Sweet Basil Oil – Soothes aches
- Roman Chamomile Oil – Used as a natural pain reliever on the skin
- Cinnamon Leaf Oil – Helps to stimulate circulation to the area
- Pine Needle Oil – Soothes and calms skin
- Ravensara Oil – Soothes and calms skin
- CBG – A cannabinoid, cannabigerol
- Rosemary Leaf Oil – Relieves tension
- Juniper Berry Oil – Essential oil used for muscle aches
- Black Pepper Oil – For soothing tight emotions
- Aloe Leaf Juice – Provides gentle moisture and a cooling effect
- Wild Oregano Oil – Powerful natural antioxidant
- Witch Hazel Water – A natural astringent with cooling properties
- Spearmint Oil – A natural reliever of muscle tension
- Lemon Grass Oil – Relieves tension
- Helichrysum Flower Oil – Soothes and calms the skin
- Menthol Crystals – Soothes and cools the skin
- Capsicum Fruit Oleoresin – Topical that provides temporary pain relief
- Organic Alcohol – A drying agent for the product
- Peppermint Oil – For muscle aches
- White Camphor Bark Oil – A natural soother for pain
- German Chamomile Flower Oil – Soothes the skin
- Citronella Oil – Helps heal skin
- Ginger Root Oil – Calms the skin
- Pink Grapefruit Peel Oil – Calms the skin
- Eucalyptus Leaf Oil – Calms aches
- Glycerin – Emollient
- Phenoxyethanol – Product stabilizer
- Carbomer – Thickening agent for the product
- Triethanolamine – Adjust and buffers pH while allowing some oils to become more water-soluble
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate (Plant Based) – Stabilizer for the product
- MCT Oil – coconut based carrier oil
- Full Spectrum Hemp Extract Oil With Naturally Occurring Cannabidiol (CBD) – Cannabinoid blend
Because we are a wellness company as well as a CBD one, we want our products to reflect our approach to wellness: natural is better! We pride ourselves with being just as concerned with what goes into our products as what we think should not be in our products. Therefore, our CBD Muscle Gel Roll On does not have any hidden scary chemical compounds. You can find the full list of ingredients right here on our website.
Using CBD Muscle Roll On
Using the muscle gel is really easy since we’ve made the packaging support its use. Simply remove the cap and roll onto the area where you need relief.
The formula is light-scented with natural oils so you won’t get that stinky experience you may have noted in other muscle creams or gels. It smells a little mint-y, light and pleasant, and not at all overpowering.
Reach Your Goals With Asé Pure Naturals
Whether you are a person out there navigating life with some pain, discomfort, an injury, or whether you’re Ultra Athlete training for a huge 50K run, like our founder Heather Jacoby does (thanks to the CBD Muscle Roll On Gel!) – we know that you can get the immediate care you need with a product designed to meet that need. We’ve done the heavy lifting of formulation, product testing, and we’ve thought of all the details (like making it easy to use and making it smell good!) so you can do the easy part – toss it in your to go bag, purse or gym bag and get on with your life (with a secret weapon in your bag!)