The past few years have been transformational for the CBD industry, and never before has using CBD products been promoted and encouraged by so many health and wellness experts, including Aliza Sherman and Dr. Junella Chin. Because of this, CBD has attracted many new users who have become advocates and believers in the benefits it delivers to a person’s life. Additionally, as CBD has become legalized in many places across the United States, stigma associated with its use has dissipated while accessibility has grown.
In this post, the team at Asé Pure Naturals will talk about 10 great reasons why taking CBD daily could help boost health and wellness—it is our goal to help you improve your education about CBD and realize all of the benefits you could be experiencing.
The Top 10 Benefits of CBD
- Reduce Anxiety: Let’s face it, in today’s world, people are seriously stressed out. Between the challenges presented by COVID-19 to simply managing work, family, and other commitments, it’s easy to feel out of sorts. However, CBD can release tension in muscles, level emotions, and stabilize the nervous system, allowing you to realize a new, natural sense of calm—and without needing prescription drugs.
- Boost Muscle Recovery: There is a reason why our CEO and founder, Heather Jacoby, is a believer in CBD—it recently enabled her to run and finish her first ultramarathon. How? She used it in her post-workout recovery, which helped her muscles repair themselves faster. CBD has great anti-inflammatory properties, meaning it can help a user manage pain as well as reduce the inflammation that causes pain.
- Enhanced Sleep: We all want to sleep well at night; however, that is sometimes easier said than done. CBD, though, is proven to increase the amount of melatonin that is absorbed by your brain, leading to an improved sleep-wake cycle.
- Better Heart Health: The normal American diet is loaded with fatty oils, which leads to high cholesterol. CBD oils, specifically, can activate an antioxidant process within the body that enables overall cholesterol levels to be minimized, which helps your heart.
- Improved Relaxation: Self-care routines have become such a hot topic lately and everyone is constantly looking for ways to better relax and unwind. In this regard, CBD is a winner as it can be used in massage, in food and drink recipes, or simply allow you to remain feeling calm and stress free when taken as a tincture or in a softgel alongside your daily vitamins.
- Blood Pressure Management: CBD can be used to help better manage blood pressure levels in at-risk individuals as it fuels the release of stress hormones in the body, which can serve to promote balance.
- Promote a Healthy Gut: CBD is rich in fiber, which can improve your digestive system’s health, prevent a number of lifestyle diseases, and is crucial to ensuring your gut is healthy. This is another key factor in how CBD can lower cholesterol, as well.
- Protects Brain Cells: CBD oil has the potential of offering a neuroprotective effect, which safeguards against cell death in the brain. Additionally, CBD can improve the neurogenesis process that generates new neural tissue. What this means for brain health is that CBD could lessen the risk of debilitating diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Dementia while also preventing memory and cognitive loss and personality changes.
- Inhibit Cancer Cell Growth: CBD improves the inner workings of your body’s endocannabinoid system, which are a group of neuromodulatory lipids and receptors in the brain that are involved in a variety of physiological processes. When the endocannabinoid system does not work properly, a variety of diseases can occur, including cancer. CBD regulates this and improves balance.
- Promotes Homeostasis: Finally, jumping off that last point, CBD has the potential to promote whole-body health and wellness. As we noted, the endocannabinoid system manages the body’s physiological processes, this includes hormones, mood, appetite, immune function, sleep function, aging processes, sexual desire, and so much more. By ensuring this system is working optimally, you benefit from attaining bodily balance, also known as homeostasis.
Implement CBD Daily and Live Your Best Life
There is no better time to begin living, looking, and feeling your best, and through the use of CBD in your daily health and wellness routine, you can truly achieve positive results. Asé Pure Naturals would love for you to begin experiencing the benefits that daily CBD use can provide—and we invite you to peruse our product offering and learn about our company. We are passionate about CBD as a lifestyle, and it is our mission to not only be a source of education for anyone interested in hemp-derived CBD but also ensure the products we deliver are socially responsible and of the highest quality available on the market today.